1. This agreement commences once you have completed the joining process.
2. Your membership starts immediately.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of membership chosen.
4. You must be 16 years or over to join Inis Fitness.
5. Memberships are not transferrable.
• Membership is paid monthly on a subscription payment basis or in a once off payment.
• All new subscription payment memberships are processed by a third party on behalf of Inis Fitness.
• The first month’s membership fee is collected by credit/debit card on your membership application date upon joining online.
• Your second monthly membership fee will be collected one month after you have joined and will be collected on the same date (or the closest working day each month of your membership). Please take note of the dates shown for your records.
• Subscription payments will continue on a monthly basis until you notify Inis Fitness of your wish to cease your membership. Cancellation requests must be sent at least two weeks prior to the collection date and you must also inform your bank.
• Non-payment of a subscription payment will result in your membership being automatically cancelled. The prevailing advertised monthly fee will apply if you wish to re-join.
• You agree to advise us immediately of any changes to Member’s Details provided.
• We reserve the right to increase the price of the monthly membership fees. We will give you 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership fee will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership, in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with the notice.
• Annual membership is not refundable, however, a 14 day cooling off period is applicable where the service is not used.
• Annual memberships may be cancelled by the member upon proof of a change of residence outside of the county or a genuine medical illness that prevents the member from using the facility. Cancellation due to an illness will require a doctor’s certificate. Annual members may also freeze their memberships upon receipt of a doctor’s certificate.
• Gym membership does not include online classes.
• Management reserves the right to alter, amend or change the Terms & Conditions and Gym Rules from time to time. The version on our website being the most up to date available.
• Members found in breach of the rules of their membership type will be cancelled automatically.
• Members are expected to act respectably at all times while using our facilities. Aggressive or unruly behaviour towards staff or other gym members will not be tolerated and will result in termination of your membership. The management of Inis Fitness have the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause.
• Services and facilities provided are at the sole discretion of gym management. Services and facilities may be amended at the discretion of the gym management.
• For general queries email: email@example.com
1. As a member you agree to comply with the rules of the gym, which are prominently displayed, with regards to use of the facilities, health and safety notifications and signage, opening hours, fire evacuation plan and your conduct. From time to time, the Fitness Centre may make reasonable changes to these rules provided the Centre gives advance notice of these changes. If you are not satisfied with these changes you are free to cancel the membership as the terms of joining.
2. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Fitness Centre Rules.
3. On acceptance of an application for membership, the member will be issued with a membership card, which must be produced on each visit to the gym to gain admission. The card will remain the property of the gym. A valid photo ID must be produced before a membership card will be printed. i.e. passport/driving license.
4. For security and validation reasons, management reserves the right to scan each member’s card at the reception in the gym. This will entail a member’s photo being made visible or projected on the screens at reception.
5. No entry is permitted without a membership card.
6. An appropriate fee is charged for the replacement of lost membership cards.
7. All members must sign a Health Commitment Statement before they use the gym facilities.
8. If you require assistance in using any equipment, please ask a member of our Fitness Team.
9. Members wishing to report problems with services at the Fitness Centre should contact the Duty Manager (enquire at reception).
10. The Centre may withdraw use of all or part of the gym for any purpose of undertaking maintenance work or any other work considered necessary for the efficient operation of the gym.
11. Fitness Centre facilities include changing rooms, shower facilities, classes, lobby area and studios.
12. We may assign the benefits of this agreement to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced.
13. This agreement is governed by Irish Law.
14. For general queries email firstname.lastname@example.org